If glue is good in the aerospace and aircraft industry, then we will get away with it.
The modern (gap-filling) epoxy adhesives make metal repairs to engine components also accessible to us, key workers and hobbyists who actually think mainly of locking fluids at Locktite.
Please help us keep this website and the articles on offer free. Subscribe yourself Auto Motor Klassiek and also receive the magazine 12 times a year in the mail. Or donate a desired amount on our payment page via this link. We are certainly grateful for it.
Enjoy daily free stories about vintage cars in your email and sign up for free.
Loctite epoxy adhesives result in a rigid structural bond. They are used for bonding or repairing plastic and metal parts. These adhesives are capable of filling large clearances and are suitable for small to medium-sized surfaces. They have a very good chemical resistance and high final strength.
They are usually delivered to order because they have a limited 'potlife' from the factory.
Fast epoxy glue.
- For universal use.
- Cures at low temperature as a thick layer.
- Water and shock resistant.
- Resistant to temperatures from -40 to + 120 ° C.
Epoxy glue for aluminum.
- Structure glue for aluminum parts.
- Ideal for filling surface cracks, repairing damaged aluminum parts and finishing of corroded cast metal housings.
Metal Magic Steel ™ Stick.
- Malleable epoxy glue.
- High strength glue.
- Adheres to damp surfaces and even cures under water.
- Resistant to corrosion and most chemicals.
- Steel filled product.